The Sevylor Waterton is nimble and responsive, Easy to manoeuvre thanks to its broad design shape.
The hull has a lower steering fin for added steering and tracking performance.
The multi chamber inflatable sides and floor sections give great stable footing and plenty of material thickness for added wear and abrasion resistance.
Sevylor's patented Sevy Strong hull tarpaulin is designed to keep water out and provide great protection to rock, shale and beach damage.
The Sevylor Waterton kayak features HighRest™ inflatable seat cushions with a padded tall back support and an elevated base with velcro securing strips.
The seats can be easily removed and re-positioned quickly allowing the kayak to be used by 1 or 2 people in a matter of seconds.
- Broad shape offering excellent stability
- Boston, Mini Boston and Mini -Double Lock valves for easy inflation and deflation
- Easy Inflation Manometer: check pressure easily during inflation
- Integrated spray decks with bungee cord at bow and stern
- HighRest™ seats, 2 fabric covered seats with a taller mesh back and base
- Heavy duty tarpaulin bottom with more surface area to prevent leakage
- Removable fin for excellent manoeuvrability
- Carry bag (100% Nylon)
- Weight: 13.1 kg
Our package price includes :
Bravo convertible 4 piece paddles
Bravo 4 Stirrup pump
We have a display model available in our Salcombe store please call 07580777467 for more information or to arrange a viewing.